Tabata Group Training
- One of the most popular interval workouts among strength coaches, personal trainers and exercise enthusiasts
- A high-intensity interval training method originally created by Japanese researcher Izumi Tabata
- Simple to understand, easy to apply — and one of the most WICKED-effective cardio-/metabolic-conditioning programs invented
- Scientifically designed to be the hardest and most fun workout you’ll. Ever. Do!
How Tabata Works:
- 20/10 – 20 seconds of intense exercise, followed by 10 seconds of rest
- 8 x 8 + 2 — 8 rounds each of 8 exercises, with a dynamic warm-up and proper cool-down
- 2-3 Tabata training sessions per week
- 1 shredded, fat burning machine that is YOUR BODY
Why is Tabata so Powerful?
The basic biological processes were the inspiration for the Tabata training method. The high intensity that underpins Tabata raises your heart rate and metabolism immediately. Then, you continue to perform those exercises at a high intensity (punctuated with brief rest periods), forcing your body to work much harder to maintain the pace. That elevated heart rate and metabolism put your workout solidly in the fat-burning zone. Then, when you finish your workout, your metabolism keeps churning away for hours, increasing your net calorie/fat burn.
Meanwhile, you want to know about heart health? Tabata, please!! The Tabata training environment builds your heart and lungs, lowering resting heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and even reducing the total volume of oxygen you need on a daily basis. Why is this important? You feel younger and more energetic, and your endurance skyrockets. Which are benefits we’re ALL into!!
Is Tabata for You?
- If you want extra motivation — Tabata is for you.
- If you need a solution for workout boredom — Tabata is for you.
- If you’re not seeing the results you hoped for — Tabata is for you.
- If you like working out as part of a team — Tabata is for you.
Tabata’s popularity comes partly from the scientific evidence showing that it is a superior training method to traditional cardiovascular training. Beyond that, who wouldn’t prefer better results in just 4 minutes compared to 60 minutes of traditional cardio exercise?
That said, the high intensity of Tabata will make it “feel” a lot harder than traditional cardio exercises. That’s why you’ll be working with our experienced personal trainers every step of the way. They will guide you safely through these workouts and help you to:
- Increase athletic capacity — the Tabata training protocol improves both aerobic and anaerobic capacity in already fit individuals
- Lose weight or reduce fat — studies have shown that high-intensity training results in EPOC, Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption. See that graph farther up the page? Yeah, that’s EPOC in action. In layman’s terms, this means that the metabolic effect of exercising at high intensity can continue long after the training session ends, resulting in more calories being burnt, even while you are resting!
- See results with less workout time — busy people without a lot of time to spend in the gym can apply Tabata to ensure that they maximize the efficiency of their workouts, getting better results than traditional methods in substantially less sweat time!
What does Tabata cost?
8 Sessions — $160.00
16 Sessions — $240.00
24 Sessions — $300.00
If you sign up at the completion of a demo you receive 5% off
When does Tabata start?
The first week of Tabata classes starts February 19th and runs through the week of April 9th
Tabata Class Times
Classes are held at the Washington Location
Tuesday – 6 am & 6 pm
Wednesday – 5 pm
Saturday – 7:30 am
For more information or questions, contact Kate Thomas at email@example.com
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!