Summer Shred Throwdown Group Training
The Summer Shred Throwdown will kick the winter fitness doldrums in the shins in 8 weeks with:
- Total Body Conditioning
- Nontraditional Equipment
- A Metabolic Workout and High Caloric Burn
This program is perfect for you if you are looking for extra motivation, a change of pace, intense workouts, a team to cheer you on, and real results. Avoid the “Spring Fever Dropout” and keep your health on track during the warmer months ahead! Non-members are also welcome to do Summer Shred!
Benefits of Summer Shred Throwdown
- Increase athletic capacity- Summer Shred improves both aerobic and anaerobic capacity in already fit individual
- Lose weight or reduce fat- studies have shown that high-intensity training results in EPOC, Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption. In layman’s terms, this means that the metabolic effect of exercising at high intensity can continue long after the training session ends, resulting in more calories being burned, even while you are resting!
- See results with less workout time- busy people without a lot of time to spend in the gym can do Summer Shred to ensure that they maximize the efficiency of their workouts, getting better results than traditional methods in substantially less sweat time!
Why is Summer Shred so effective?
Summer Shred Throwdown is an effective group training program because it utilizes interval training, working at a high intensity punctuated by short rest periods, which raises your heart rate and metabolism immediately. As you continue to exercise through out that cycle, you force your body to work much harder to maintain the pace. That elevated heart rate and metabolism enables your workout to reside solely in the fat-burning zone. Then, when you finish your workout, your metabolism keeps operating for hours, increasing your net calorie/fat burn.
Another advantage to Summer Shred is that you get an increased metabolism without sacrificing cardiopulmonary results. Interval training builds your heart and lungs, lowering resting heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and even reducing the total volume of oxygen you need on a daily basis. Why is this important? You feel younger and more energetic, and your endurance skyrockets!
Summer Shred Class Schedule
Tuesdays at 6 pm
Wednesdays at 8 am
Fridays at 6 am
Make up sessions are available if you’ll be out of town or fall ill, you can make up your sessions with in the 8 weeks.
1 Session per week $160
2 Sessions per week $240
3 Sessions per week $300
- Couples receive 10% off each individual package
- Get 5% off if you sign up at the completion of your demo
- Get an additional 5% off if you participated in Sweat 30
For questions, or to register, contact Kate Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 321-0200.
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!