Summer Shred Throwdown Group Training
The Summer Shred Throwdown will kick the winter fitness doldrums in the shins in 8 weeks with:
- Total Body Conditioning
- Nontraditional Equipment
- A Metabolic Workout and High Caloric Burn
This program is perfect for you if you are looking for extra motivation, a change of pace, intense workouts, a team to cheer you on, and real results. Avoid the “Spring Fever Dropout” and keep your health on track during the warmer months ahead! Non-members are also welcome to do Summer Shred!
Benefits of Summer Shred Throwdown
- Increase athletic capacity- Summer Shred improves both aerobic and anaerobic capacity in already fit individual
- Lose weight or reduce fat- studies have shown that high-intensity training results in EPOC, Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption. In layman’s terms, this means that the metabolic effect of exercising at high intensity can continue long after the training session ends, resulting in more calories being burned, even while you are resting!
- See results with less workout time- busy people without a lot of time to spend in the gym can do Summer Shred to ensure that they maximize the efficiency of their workouts, getting better results than traditional methods in substantially less sweat time!
Why is Summer Shred so effective?
Summer Shred Throwdown is an effective group training program because it utilizes interval training, working at a high intensity punctuated by short rest periods, which raises your heart rate and metabolism immediately. As you continue to exercise through out that cycle, you force your body to work much harder to maintain the pace. That elevated heart rate and metabolism enables your workout to reside solely in the fat-burning zone. Then, when you finish your workout, your metabolism keeps operating for hours, increasing your net calorie/fat burn.
Another advantage to Summer Shred is that you get an increased metabolism without sacrificing cardiopulmonary results. Interval training builds your heart and lungs, lowering resting heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and even reducing the total volume of oxygen you need on a daily basis. Why is this important? You feel younger and more energetic, and your endurance skyrockets!
Register for a Free Demo!
To make sure that the Summer Shred Throwdown is right for you, sign up for a free demo! Demos will run for one week, June 10 to 15 at the Washington Avenue and Erie Street locations. These free sessions are a great way to get a taste for the exciting workouts that are planned for the summer! To register, fill out the digital form to the right or stop by the front desk at the Washington Avenue or Erie Street location.
Washington Demo Times:
Monday June 10 — 8 am
Tuesday June 11 — 6 pm
Wednesday June 12 — 8 am
Thursday June 13 — 6 pm
Friday June 14 — 6 am, 8 am
Saturday June 15 — 7:30 am
Erie Street Demo Time:
Tuesday June 11, 5:30 pm
Summer Shred Class Schedule
Class schedule is determined by the number of registered participants in a demo time slot above. If we get three people to register for a time slot, it will run the duration of the 8 weeks, if not it will be removed. Final schedule will be posted on our website Saturday June 15th. You will be notified personally if we do not have enough people for your preferred time via email by Kate Thomas.
Make up sessions are available if you’ll be out of town or fall ill, you can make up your sessions with in the 8 weeks.
1 Session per week $160
2 Sessions per week $240
3 Sessions per week $300
- Couples receive 10% off each individual package
- Get 5% off if you sign up at the completion of your demo
- Get an additional 5% off if you participated in Sweat 30
For questions, or to register, contact Kate Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 321-0200.
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!