Sports Performance Training
Be a step above your competition
SPS Sports Performance training is designed to help young athletes progress their performance to the highest levels while remaining injury-free, regardless of the sport. We believe in offering evidence-based strength and conditioning programs that are safe, fun, and are specific to each athlete’s needs.
How is sports performance training different from personal training?
Personal training is geared to general fitness populations, helping clients to lose body fat, gain muscle, mass, and/or maintain a level of fitness. Where as sports performance is designed to enhance athletic performance by providing workouts that are specific to the sport. SPS(Speed, Power, Strength) programs are focused on strength, power, speed, agility, mobility, flexibility, and conditioning for athletes at all levels.
How does SPS prevent sports injuries?
No training program can offer an absolute guarantee of injury prevention, especially in contact sports. But steps that we take here focus on strengthening muscle imbalances, developing coordination, enhancing mobility and flexibility, and instilling a demand for technical proficiency.
How do I get started?
Each athlete recieves a complimentary evaluation. During this one-hour session, we:
- Meet to discuss sports, goals, and training history
- Conduct a series of tests consistent with the above info
- Determine an appropriate training plan
- One-on one Training
- 60 or 90 minute individual sessions
- Highest degree of program specialization
- Program development based solely on athlete progress
- Ignite Training
- 2-5 athletes per session
- Program is individualized, but with the comfort of a partner
- Creates friendly competition and an accountability partnership
- Team, large-group or program-level training
- Strength and conditioning sessions for organizations, large groups, and teams
- Builds team cohesion and comaraderie
For more information or questions, contact Jacob Thomas at (262) 321-0200 or email@example.com.
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!