Lose it For the Holidays
Lose it for the Holidays is more than a weight loss program. Participants can transform their bodies, increasing strength and losing inches, by making healthy choices during the most tempting time of year.
Designed to work in a team format and generate some healthy (!) competition, Razor Sharp trainers will provide you with the accountability, motivation and education to help you maintain and improve your health and fitness. Through small group training, weekly focus points and the education we can offer you, you will find yourself ahead of the game when new year’s resolution time rolls around. Why wait? Success starts now!
This 12-week program will keep you on track during those tempting parties, fun football games and cold weeks when we just want to stay inside. We will take measurements before, during and at program completion to award prizes.
How is ‘Lose It’ Different?
- Expertise — Work with a team led by a Razor Sharp Personal Trainer
- Results — Lose inches and gain strength through the most tempting 12 weeks of the year
How Does it Work?
Accountability and motivation through team competition. Awards for:
- Team and that team’s trainer with greatest weight and body fat loss
- Individual with greatest percentage weight loss
- Individual with greatest percentage body fat loss
- Individual with the highest total score, including points and percentage weight and body fat loss
Points earned through measurement results and group exercise class attendance, in addition to designated Lose It training sessions
- Free 12-month Razor Sharp All-Access membership
- Free personal training package (6 one-hour sessions)
- Group training sessions
- Electronic fitness device(s)
- New healthy habits for 2018!
Schedule – Program runs October 23 – January 15
Washington Avenue Club
Monday — 5:30 pm Adam
Tuesday — 6:00 am Kyle
Tuesday — 6:00 pm Lauren
Wednesday — 8:00 am Kyle
Wednesday — 5:00 pm Lauren
Thursday — 6:00 am Kyle
Erie Street Club
Monday — 5:00 pm Amanda
Initial measurements will be taken just before the start time of the first training session in week one (week of October 23)
Halfway point measurements will be taken just before the start time of the training sessions the week of November 27
Post-testing will take place during each participant’s weekly scheduled training time the week of January 15 (**Each participant will be able to take advantage of a complimentary “13th week” training session that week.)
1 session per week $360
|2 sessions per week $625|
Answers: Kate Thomas
(262) 321-0200 | KThomas@razorsharpfit.com
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!