FUSION is back and better than before!
60 minute high-intensity strength + endurance training
Are you bored with your traditional workout routine and ready to take things to the next level?
The FUSION 8-week program will do just that by focusing on cardiovascular conditioning with strength training!
FUSION is the perfect program for you if you are you looking for a one of a kind program that will challenge your strength, mobility, cardio, and athletic limits.
The benefits of FUSION
- Improve your mobility and athletic ability
- Improve your cardiovascular and cardio-respiratory efficiency
- Lose weight or reduce fat
- See results with less workout time – let the pro take the guesswork out of getting you results
- Learn efficient kettle bell and medicine ball movements and workouts
- Regular aerobic exercise is known to help reduce high blood pressure, hypertension, and combat stress
- Constant motivation from group members and Razor Sharp team
Why is FUSION so effective?
FUSION is an effective group training program because it utilizes interval training! Working at a high intensity followed by short rest periods, will raise your heart rate and metabolism immediately. Continuing to exercise throughout that cycle will force your body to work much harder to maintain the pace. That elevated heart rate and metabolism enables your workout to reside solely in the fat-burning zone, which is what you want if you plan on losing fat! The goal of this type of training is to skyrocket your metabolism so that your body will burn an increased amount of calories at rest.
The FUSION program 8 week program is from August 26th- October 19th
FUSION Class Schedule:
- Wednesdays – 6:00 am
- Wednesdays – 8:00 am
One make up session is available, date and time TBA.
Interested in trying one free FUSION workout session to see if the program is for you?
Fill out the FUSION form and select the class that best fits your schedule. Please allow 24 hours for a reservation confirmation from our Fitness Director, Kate Thomas.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Kate Thomas at Kthomas@razorsharpfit.com or by phone at (262) 321-0200.
Get Your Free Day Pass Today!