Washington Ave and Erie St Club Re-Open Update
Washington Club Modified Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 5am – 9pm
Friday: 5am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am – 2 pm
Club Areas/Services – Washington Avenue Club
- Weight room – equipment is spaced 6-8 feet apart; free weights have been relocated to Gallery Studio – no reservation required
- Cardio deck – equipment is staggered and only certain pieces are “on” to ensure appropriate distance – no reservation required
- Lap and therapy pools – reservation required*
- Indoor track – no reservation required
- Basketball– individual play; no groups or games – reservation required*
- Pickle ball – reservations required*
- Group exercise – Limited capacity. Reservation required** All classes will continue to be available live through Zoom. See schedule below.
- Locker rooms/showers – bring your own towel and body wash & shampoo
- Massage – check out Massage Protocols
- Steam room, sauna and whirlpool – No reservation required.
Erie Street Club Modified Hours:
Opened Tuesday, May 26th
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 12 PM & 4:30 PM – 7 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 12 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 12PM
Club Areas/Services – Erie Street
- Weight & cardio areas — equipment is spaced 6-8 feet apart; free weights have been relocated to group exercise room; cardio equipment is staggered and only certain pieces are “on” to ensure appropriate distance – no reservation required
- Locker rooms/showers – a limited number of lockers are available and they are spaced out to allow distancing guidelines.
- Group exercise – in order to allow for physical distancing, free weights have been relocated to the group exercise room. Until classes resume at this location, Erie Street members can attend in club classes at the Washington Ave and/or attend via Zoom.
For more details on Club Cleaning Protocols, Hours & FAQs and our Reservation Procedure, click below.