Fine print: take these slow & shallow at first then gradually get more depth if you can to protect your abductors and groin, aka inner thigh. (Way better than that butterfly machine used in the gym)
5 times through if you can
1. Lateral squat -12 each side
Load the leg you’re squatting on by sitting back instead of leaning to the side and extend the opposite leg
Slide your leg back & pull it forward – 12 each side
Body weight is loaded more on the stable leg in front so go slow
3. Lateral squat (first exercise) and lunge crossing behind – 12 each side
3 Key points:
– Soft elbows load the chest with the shoulders over the hands.
– Don’t let the body slide back as the legs move away.
– Keep the upper body to the hips locked in and remember to breathe.
4. Mt climbers -12/24 reps depending on how you count
5. Two leg knee tucks – 12 reps
6. Two leg hip pike – 12 reps