- A challenging workout incorporating all swimming strokes
- Open to all swim levels
- Focused on improving swim technique
- An encouraging and fun environment
I've never done this before -- what should I expect?
Whether you have swum competitively or mostly just dog-paddled, Masters Swim is for you!
- While the sessions are 90 minutes long, it's not expected that you stay the entire time. Come during that window and stay for as long as works for you.
- If you've thought about doing a triathlon but never felt your swimming was adequate for you to actively pursue that goal, Masters instructors work with you to prepare for your event.
- Some Masters newcomers feel more comfortable taking a few private lessons first before moving to the open Masters Swimming sessions. See the contact information below if you feel this route is best for you.
- Swimming offers full-body fitness and toning in a non-impact environment, and can make for a great change or addition to your workout regimen. A session or two of Masters can help you work up to lap swimming on your own for the greatest benefit to your overall fitness.
How do I participate?
Purchase either 12 or 24 swim sessions -- you can use them during designated hours (Mon. & Wed. mornings, 5:30-7 a.m., and Tues. evenings 5:30-7 p.m.) through December 26.
Register at the front desk, or if you have questions, contact Fitness Director Kate Rogan by e-mail or at (262) 321-0200 x205
Do participants have to be Razor Sharp members?
Nope! Members get preferential pricing, of course. But anyone can take advantage of our beautiful salt-water pool and comfortable facilities.
And, the prices?
Package Members Non-Members/Guests
12-session $120 $180
24-session 200 250