GroupACTIVE Debuts Saturday, February 18th!
at Washington Avenue at 10:10 a.m.
We're expecting a full class on Debut Day, so register to attend on the 18th: stop at the front desk to sign up or call (262) 321-0200.
Non-members are welcome -- must be 18 years of age and present a valid ID
GroupACTIVE Weekly Schedule
Mondays 10:10 a.m. & 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 11:15 a.m. & 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays 11:15 a.m.
Fridays 10:10 a.m.
Saturdays 10:10 a.m.
No problem! You can come and try it out on us on Debut Day -- but if that doesn't work for you, we've got you covered! Download your free pass to try out GroupACTIVE, good through the end of February (yes, you must still be 18 and provide ID!).
What is GroupACTIVE?
GET ACTIVE and get more out of life! Group Active gives you all the fitness training you need – cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility – in just one hour. Get stronger, fitter, and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight, and simple athletic movements. ACTIVATE YOUR LIFE with Group Active!
Group Active is perfect for:
- Anyone new to exercise or who has not exercised in a long time.
- Individuals with busy schedules that need a comprehensive, time-efficient workout.
- Infrequent exercisers that want a well-rounded workout.
- The experienced exerciser who wants to be able to work hard and do it all in one hour.
- Those who are just unsure of where to begin with exercise.