Monday – Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm, & 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Fridays: 8:00am – 1:00pm, & 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am- 12:00pm
Option #1: $1.50 per hour, per child, paid at the time of service.
Option #2: Unlimited childcare for $15 a month (per child).
Failure to call and cancel penalty fee = $10.00. This will be automatically charged to the member’s account.
- Only children of Razor Sharp members may attend the playroom. Only the parent, or legal guardian, may drop off or pick up their child.
- Only children between the ages of 3 months and 12 years may attend the playroom.
- Parents will be required to sign their children in and out from the playroom.
- For the child's safety, the parent and the child will each receive wristbands with matching numbers on them. When the parent comes to pick up the child, we will verify the matching wristbands, and then release the child to the parent.
- You may schedule your child 48 hours in advance. We ask that to ensure appropriate supervision in the playroom, please call at least 24 hours in advance to reserve a space for your child
- Children can be in the playroom for a maximum of 2 hours
- Your time starts from the time you sign up, not from the time you arrive. If you are running late, the time is deducted and you are charged from the time you signed up.
- “No Call/ No Shows” will be billed a penalty charge of $10 on their account. We reserve the right to restrict playroom privileges to any member who repeatedly “No Call/No Shows.”
- If you are running 10 minutes late or more, and do not call, the playroom has the right to close if there are no other children scheduled.
- Cancellations must be made at least an hour in advance.
- A registration form must be on file before your child can use the playroom.
- A parent must remain in the club at all times while his/her child is in the room.
- We DO NOT take sick or ill children, including children with fevers 99 or higher, coughing, diarrhea, or vomiting.
- If a child has any communicable disease, such as pink eye, they cannot come until they have been on antibiotics for 48 hours.
- We do not administer medications or treatments, change diapers, or feed children.
- You may bring a spill proof cup with your child’s beverage. It must be labeled. Children must be able to hold the cup by themselves; otherwise they should be fed before coming to the playroom.
- No food is allowed in the playroom.
- There is a 10 minute adjustment period for each child. If he/she cannot be comforted during that time, we will ask for the parent’s assistance and/or request that the child be removed until he/she feels more comfortable in this setting.
- The following procedure will be used to address behavioral issues:
- If a child is having a difficult time, he/she will be redirected to another activity.
- If the child continues to have a problem, he/she will be asked to sit out for one minute per year of age.
- If a child is uncontrollable or inconsolable, the parent will be notified immediately.